This is the blog I will be using while in SA to blog about my experiences! I will try to update as often as possible with new and exciting information!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
"End of an era...end of a trip"
Well, my trip has finally come to an end and I have been back for about two weeks now. It is so weird to think that I have been home for two weeks, the trip went by so quickly and I am glad that I have so many memories and good times to look back on. I have seen a few people from the trip so far since I have been home and that has been really nice to keep in contact, it keeps the spirit of the trip alive. There are many things that I reflect on each day that I have been home and I look at my pictures often. It is something that I never want to forget about and I know that with all the different experiences that I had while there, friendships I made and realizations I came to experience the trip will stay with me forever. It has been great to share many factors of the trip with friends and family and I look forward to what this experience will bring me in my future career and life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You hopefully will never forget! Travel like what you did is a life changing experience. It's great that you kept this blog because you can always look back to see what you were thinking & how you were feeling and match those with your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI wish your blog had more pictures! Consider going back and adding pictures with your big events. (like at least the world cup tailgate, bungie & shark diving) I'd love to see that and I know I'm not the only one.