Well, tomorrow is the day. I will be flying out of Michigan in about 16 hours. The excitement is definitely building! Both of my parents are taking me to the airport and we are going out to lunch before at a Coney Island. I am looking forward to spending the morning and early afternoon with them before I leave. I will be meeting my friend Alexa at the 'curb' where we check in, then we will go in and join the rest of the group! There are 22/24 of us on the same flight tomorrow, so it will be great group bonding! We are flying from Michigan to Amsterdam in Europe which is about a seven hour flight. We arrive in Amsterdam and have a four hour lay-over, then hop on the flight to Cape Town, SA! I will be in Cape Town at 10pm their time--4pm Michigan time on June 30th.
Looking forward to starting my trip!
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment